Yacht Logistics will act as the owner's agent in all matters associated with the new yacht construction or yacht refit. With over forty years of industry experience, the Yacht Logistics Team provides a reliable and experienced group effort, oriented towards the benefit of the yacht owner and successful fulfillment of project goals.
Captain Bill Zinser will be participating in all meetings with the owner, shipyard, naval architect, interior designer and all other involved parties. He will also visit the shipyard as much as needed to insure a smooth on-time construction and delivery.
- Work with owners and designers in planning and engineering development.
- Determine exactly what the client desires as far as use, size, style, and cost.
- Analysis of how the vessel may be used - ie. corporate functions, private, or charter or combinations therein.
- Develop a concise short and long specification using tried and true methods including costing guidelines.
- Confer upon and confirm class designation.
- Determine all regulatory requirements of the chosen flag & classification society.
- Interview all shipyards being considered and determine which will receive a bid package.
- Negotiate with the yards to achieve the best price for the best product.
- Arrange for tank testing of the hull.
- After choosing the yard commence the necessary meetings with the shipyard, designers, and the naval architects.
- Install a qualified individual on-site to chronicle & observe the day-to-day construction with daily liaison with Yacht Logistics.
When You Need Reliable & Dependable Yacht Representation With the Knowledge to Understand and Explain All Matters at Hand, the Yacht Logistics Team Is the Solution.